Sunday, August 19, 2007

my holiday!!!

In the first week I stayed in and played American waste land and watched Disney channel. On Wednesday I went to the warehouse and got a packet of skittles and linkin park. My brothers got a play station game each. On Saturday I went to my mum and dad’s friend’s house for a party and lots of little people chased me around the house.

In the second week my dad had to start work again so my big brother had to look after me and my two little brothers. He was being really annoying the first few days. When he was looking after my little brothers I was down stairs in my bed room playing need for speed and listening to my chemical romance, korn, linkin park and guns n roses or I play on the computer and play games on funny games, mini clips or tea games. On Thursday I went swimming with floss and her little sister it was fun when the waves came because they come and knocks you in to the wall after about 20 minuets we went in to the hot bit.

No comments: