Sunday, August 19, 2007

my weekend!!

On Saturday I stayed in the house all day and played runscape I got 24 levels up in my woodcutting it wasn’t that fun. Then I watched Garfield 2. I only watched the start because my dad was making me a Milo so I went down into my bedroom and played on my play station thing. I played fifa world cup 2004 I always won. Then I went back on runscape and got a new axe and spoke to Ben and Jaycob. I was on until about 9 o’clock and then I went to bed.

Then on Sunday I had water polo in the morning it was fun. Then I went to the school to play a game we played netball and ball tag with a guy called Sam it was really fun. Then we went to huia pool and I really hurt my arm I went down the slide and smashed into all of my brothers and Sam and really hurt my arm then we took over the inflatable objects and I hurt my back jumping in to one. Then we nearly got into a fight lol.

No comments: