Sunday, August 19, 2007

this morning!!!

this morning my dad tryed to get me outa bed but i fell back asleep lol then he pulled me outa bed the next time and made me some cocopops they wear yummy. then i went for a shower and then i got ready for waterpolo and put my towel in my bag and my togs. then
i got my shoes on and got into the van and listened to linken park then we got to the pool and i ran in and dived into the pool and did 2 lenths then we all got in and warmed up then we got a ball and did some passing then after we finished waterpolo and finns mum took me to school and i stayed in class and spoke to ben,rhys and alec about runscape and alice kuri haha lol then school started and i had to sit down but i dident have enuf time to put my bag down stairs under my desk and then we did the wroll and we came into the I.C.T suite to do our blogs i did myn about my weekend and going to swimming with my mate sam and playing runscape and speeking to ben rhys and jaycob most of the day and getting over 300 willow logs for jaycob and some gold for ben lol. and then i started to wright this the titel is called this morning!!!!! i have been speeking about runscape and speeking to my mates on the game. in about 10 muinets we are going to do some maths ow no mathes i hate maths its bouring and sometimes fun.

No comments: